Hillside specialises in retreat conferences
- Less than 1 hour from Auckland
- Fresh air & views
- Natural light in all rooms
- Block–out for data projection
- High-speed broadband and wi-fi in all rooms
- Great break-out areas
Spacious and comfortable conference rooms to cater for both small and large groups.
The Boardroom – from $200 per day
Conferencing for up to 20 delegates; suits small conferences or day meetings.
The Function room – from $350 per day
Very versatile room; conferencing for up to 150 delegates theatre style or workshop space
and break-out tables for 10 – 60 people.
Same day quotes – email to email@example.com
See also our full list of chargeable services Hillside Hotel conference chargeable services
PRICES EXCLUDE GST
|Price conscious package NFP & NGO’s Depending on availability||Executive package
Exclusive use options
|Share from $65 pp
|$150 per room single
$170 per room twin share
|Suites from $240|
Daily Delegate rate for residential conferences – from $55 pp (per person).
- Flip-chart and stand
- Fresh water and mints
- Unlimited free broadband access; Wi-fi in conference rooms
- Tea & coffee on arrival
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea
for up to 50 people across 26 separate bedrooms in a mix of single, twin and triple stay rooms – standard or superior – and 3 suites. Spacious rooms – lavish floor area, mostly queen or king beds with separate shower and bathroom; high-speed broadband; all rooms with views and access to decks.
Dinner options – from $35 to $60 pp
Breakfast options – from $15 pp
- Versatile and varied menus
- Featuring best of local produce
- Special dietary needs catered for – great gluten-free options
- All menus customised to suit from fine dining to gourmet pizza.
Our recommended activity providers
- Hinterland – Paintball, archery, clay bird shooting, cowboy circuit
- Lake District Adventures – Mountain Biking
- Rocket Events – Mountain rescue, Formula One Circuit Pits
- Conartists Theatresports
- Rhythm Interactive – Rhythm drums
- Team Elevate – Charity bike building